5 – Freedom Bird
- DEPARTS: Sydney Airport
- AVAILABILITY: Upon Request
- SEATING: Share with Others & Private Charter Options
- ADRENALIN RUSH: Extreme
Your mission should you choose to accept it…
is to strap yourself into one of the most exciting helicopters ever built, the jet powered McDonnell Douglas 500E (MD500E). In an Australian first, this is your opportunity to experience the legendary military-style aircraft made famous in so many feature films including Apocalypse Now, Black Hawk Down, The Italian Job and Mission Impossible. Immersing yourself in a cinematic style experience your BLACK OPS flight is an adrenalin filled doors off option where your experienced pilot will manoeuvre your military grade helicopter at an impressive 130 knots (240 km/hr) over Sydney!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LETS GO!
- Optional Blue Mountains flight.
- Olympic Park & 500ft flight down the Parramatta River.
- Harbour Bridge / Opera House.
- Harbourside Beaches / Middle Harbour.
- North Head, Watsons Bay, Bondi & Marboura.
- Cape Banks & Botany Bay.
- 80 minute adrenalin pumping doors-off flight.
- Sydney’s only military style MD500E.
- Same helicopter used by covert Special Forces, Law Enforcement & Military from around the world.
- Airborne adventure. Highly maneuverable and extremely fast – you’ll travel further during the flight.
- Helmet mounted GoPro for each passenger to capture footage not only of your mission experience but the full walk up and action around the aircraft prior to your departure. Complete with pilot/ATC comms and a movie soundtrack (optional purchase).
- Flying with Sydney Airport’s longest established helicopter company.